The Purple Princess Dress

Just received picture back from a photo shoot of some of my new dress designs. Adorable gorgeousness.

The dress shown is an iridescent deep purple colour with a crinkle to the fabric. So pretty. The sash is the same material, and is separate from the dress, so it can be tied either in front or behind, centered or to the side. I personally like it tied off to one side in a sort of kimono folded-bow. I’ve teamed it up with a white-on-white delicate floral print for the bodice and sleeves. The dress has an attached underskirt or petticoat; white cotton with layers of purple tulle to give the dress body and flounce. Perfect for any princess who likes to twirl.

This would make a great dress for a birthday party or for a flower girl. Sizes 6 months to 5T are available. I also have this fabric in a rich chocolate brown, which would have an ecru coloured petticoat and tulle. Although I try and make all my garments machine friendly, this is one that would need to either be hand washed and hung to dry or sent to the dry cleaner. I know, I’m sorry.

The little dark angel of a model is Adalee Sophia, whom I booked through Boutique Beauties. I am in love with her cheeks. I think she did a fabulous job, and the camera definitely loves her.

I have a whole bunch of fabrics I am just itching to get to, and with only four more weeks of school (have I mentioned I have THREE design projects due this week????), I will be devoting whole days to designing and sewing. Stay tuned for more styles to show up soon.

Dress available in sizes 6m to 5T here. Other colours and style available.

No comments:

Post a Comment