Fabric Finds - part 2

Oh, the things I could design and make using these glorious fabrics . . .

I got myself into a little trouble this past Saturday. While at my pattern drafting class, it was mentioned that our local fabric store was having their 50th Anniversary sale and everything in the store was 50% off. I admit I went a little overboard on the good stuff . . . dupioni silk at $9.00 a meter, an adjustable dress form for $65.00. When all was said and done, I needed to catch a cab because I couldn't carry everything the five minute walk to my door.

The silk and taffeta fabrics I will use to make dresses for little gals. The tulle I will use to make the underskirting, edged in delicate lace. I also bought a whole bunch of dark denim to make pull-on jeans for toddlers.

So stay tuned . . .many new children's designs are on the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment