A Year of Pretty - February 09, 2014

I'm not huge on Valentine's Day. Never have been. Sure, I'll make cupcakes for my mom to take to class with her to give out to her students. And I make something nice like a pair of earrings or such for her. 

And don't get me wrong, I'm a strong supporter of chocolate, regardless of the occasion. I've just never really cared for Valentine's Day.

Probably because I'm not big on hearts and cupids and love doves. Flowers, now . . that's another story. I absolutely love flowers. But not red roses. I find them too contrived, too over-done. Too The Bachelor.

But these little sweeties in today's Pretty Post say just enough love and romance for me. They are from Obee Designs. They would look cute in a young girl's hair, and not just for February 14th. Perfect for a flower girl at a wedding, or to a birthday party. 

They would also be great for bridesmaids or even the bride for a vintage themed wedding. Roses for Valentine's Day that last the whole year through.

No comments:

Post a Comment